Vlieseline, Iron On Fusible Interfacing H410/316 White
This interfacing is sold by increments of 50cm (1/2 metre).
Qty 1 = 50cm x 90cm width
Qty 2 = 1m x 90cm width
Soft interlining with stabilising vertical threads; suitable for front parts of jackets etc. as well as for small parts.
For Lightweight to heavy fabrics such as wool and wild silk etc.
- retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
- comfortable to wear
- strong yet flexible feel
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron setting: silk/wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
ALWAYS test products on scrap fabric before starting your project.