Schmetz Needles, Embroidery Gold, 130/705 H-ET, 75/11
Schmetz Sewing Machine Needles
Embroidery Gold, 130/705 H-ET, 75/11
Pack consists of 5 Needles
Key features of the Gold Embroidery Needle:
- The Gold Embroidery Needle has a particularly wide needle eye and a wide thread groove. These ensure that sewing and embroidery threads glide effortlessly through the groove and eye and are handled gently without tearing.
- The Gold Embroidery Needle enables you to use decorative techniques with thicker threads or effect threads.
- The medium ball point helps to avoid damage to the embroidery thread and the embroidery base.
- Extra-long service life thanks to high-quality hard titanium nitride coating above a chrome platine:Insertion points are avoided in the embroidered design as the needle does not have to be replaced during the embroidery process.
- Suitable for embroidery with embroidery machines, especially for designs with a high number of stitches
- Also suitable for decorative stitches or freehand embroidery (needle painting) with household sewing machines
- Tip: When sewing together rigid fabrics, the Gold Embroidery Needle also lasts longer than needles with a standard coating.