Frequently Asked Questions
How is our fabric pricing structured?
Please check each fabric description, most are sold in 50cm units, however if you order more than one unit, your fabric will be cut in the one continuous piece. ie; order 2 units, get a 1m piece.
1 qty - 50cm x fabric width
2 qty - 1m x fabric width
3 qty - 1.5m x fabric width
All fabric is cut as one continuous length, unless otherwise requested.
All prices include GST.
What is GOTS & Oeko-Tex Standard 100?
Wattle Hill Fabrics stock a wide range of fabrics. A large section of our range is manufactured to certain standards. Below is a short description of each standard.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed through collaboration by leading standard setters with the aim of defining requirements that are recognised world-wide and that ensure the organic status of textiles from harvesting of the raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing all the way to labelling in order to provide credible assurance to the consumer. See more information here
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used. See more information here
How to Order
Browse products using categories to the left or using the search option.
Specify quantity, then click 'Add to Cart' . Fabrics are ordered in 50cm increments
You can either continue shopping, or proceed to checkout.
If you would like us to hold your fabric order for future purchases, please use the code "COMBINE" when placing your order and add a note in the instructions. This will discount the $9.95 postage cost on this order until you are ready to proceed. If your combined order/s subtotals exceed $175 use the "COMBINE" code again for FREE POST on the total completed order.
If your total combine post is over $175 & postage has been paid we will Credit your User account to use for future purchases or refund you Payment method minus the nominated fee they charge.
We will continue to hold the fabric until we have been instructed by you to post.
YES, We do LAYBY, see LAYBY tab for more information.
Fill in your details as required & add instructions in the notes for special postage requirements.
Pay for your order by selecting Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) via Eway, PayPal, ZipPay, Afterpay or Bank Deposit.
Bank Deposit details are located on the order invoice that will be emailled to you.
Our shopping cart & website is hosted by Neto eCommerce, an Australian owned & operated business which is 100% secure.
Buy Now, Pay Later
For more information on ZipPay & how it works, please follow this link
Afterpay is also available, see www.afterpay.com.au for more details.
Orders & Processing time
We do offer Express postage. See Postage for more details
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.